1099 Compliance Basics for Businesses, Corporations & Independent contractors

For Businesses & Corporations

As a business owner, you may be hiring independent contractors for your business. If you have paid any amount greater than $600 during the calendar year, you may be required to file a FORM 1099-MISC with IRS. A copy is sent to the contractor and a copy is sent to the IRS. There are many key points to take note to avoid penalties & interest. The below article will provide all the necessary information for accurately filing the informational tax returns.


For full article, refer here http://www.lonestarconsultinggroup.com/2018/01/06/1099-compliance-basics-businesses-independent-contractors/

Posted In: Tax

Go Back